The 3-year degree programme provides fundamental education in computer applications and creates high caliber solution architects and innovators for software development. The main objectives of BCA Programme at SIT is to make students industry ready for becoming system analysts, system engineers, software engineers and programmers
- Assist students in becoming more proficient in analysis and decision making.
- Develop student’s abilities to understand business concepts, terms, and theories
- Develop students’ understanding of business and the effects of globalization
- Aims to provide hands on practical experience for various hardware/software environments to enable technological adaptation.
- Enhance social interaction skills, communication skills, life skills, entrepreneurial skills and research skills which are necessary for career growth and for leading quality life.
- Prepare students for jobs in the field of management, marketing, human resources & finance
SCOPE FOR EMPLOYMENT BCA COURSE
- A plethora of opportunities in application development, software testing & maintenance
- Options to pursue MCA, M.Sc. (IT) & MBA
- Work as system analysts and database administrators in IT enabled service sector.
SIT offers a strong industry exposure-based teaching pedagogy. SIT has hosted well known IT companies during its placement process like Infosys, TCS, IBM etc. SIT’s TPC (Training, Placement & Consultancy Cell) works with a very remarkable approach to foster the student growth. We see learning as an ongoing process and we make effortstowardsdeliveringthe same fromtheveryfirstdayof campusinduction.
To book your seat by direct visit to college and register on our website by paying the fees.
As per JUT a candidate can get provisional admission in BBA & BCA program by filling the form, submitting the documents and paying the fees online.
- Class 10th admit card, marksheet, passing certificate
- Class 12th admit card, marksheet, passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card certificate